Danielle M. Demick
Overly organized and enthusiastic individual seeking a position and opportunity to learn more about the industry.
Creative Development and Design, Shelby Township, MI
May 2017- August 2017
- Freelanced technical writing for DANA and American Axle.
- Used Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, & Excel) to write numerous technical documents for industrial machines used by our clients.
- Worked closely with users and engineers to understand machine functions and clearly document steps for user operations.
Event Advertiser, Dinosaur Hill Nature Preserve, MI
November 2017-January 2018
- Volunteered to write, design, create, then distribute print and online advertisements.
- Contributed to the success of the winter event, “Story Time with Santa”. Resulting in sold out event.
Copywriting Intern, Driven Solutions Creative Advertising Supply, Ferndale, MI
May 2016-September 2016
- Copywrote various documents for a variety of industries.
- Developed and presented multiple campaign proposals for Henry Ford Village, Gallop Brush Company, and several other clients.
- Performed client industry research in several fields such as music, automotive, retirement communities, and food.
Behavioral Research Assistant, Detroit Zoo
October 2015-March 2016
- Behavioral Analysis, resulting in nationwide habitat applications.
- Utilized research strategies to learn behavioral patterns.
Head Cashier, Lowes, Clinton Township, MI
October 2014-September 2018
- Recognized for being a motivated employee, constantly taking initiative in completing and starting new tasks to help better the work environment, which resulted in multiple promotions.
- Handled escalated customer complaints, solved issues for customer service associates, and worked closely with higher management.
- Demonstrated high level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
The Huffington Post
- Article published on January 23rd, 2017
- Developed and maintain portfolio WordPress website
Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- Bachelor’s degree in Integrative Studies
- Minors in Marketing, Advertising, and Phycology
- Consumer Behavior
- Information Technology
- Creative Strategy
- Research Design
- Advertising Medium
- Social Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Developmental Psychology
- Evolutionary Psychology
- Group Dynamics
- Research proposal for an original psychology study
- Advertising campaign for Tuberz (a Horizon Dairy yogurt line)
- Created entire advertising campaign for a hotel (including research, media planning, design and logo)
- Advertising campaign for Reverend Guitars and the Detroit Zoo
- Product proposal and marketing plan for TRACE by MACE
- Integrated field experience, event advertiser for Dinosaur Hill Nature Preserve
- Public Speaking/ Communication
- Creative Writing
- Data Entry
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research