Danielle M. Demick
Overly organized and enthusiastic individual seeking a position and opportunity to learn more about the industry.
Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- Bachelor’s degree in Integrative Studies
- Minors in Marketing, Advertising, and Phycology
Associate Content Manager, MRM//McCann, Birmingham, MI
- Built global web pages with Adobe Experience Manager for Chevrolet.
- Utilized JIRA as a as a means of processing job tickets and communicating with project managers.
- Volunteered writing services for Diversity and Inclusion program.
Event Advertiser, Dinosaur Hill Nature Preserve, Rochester, MI
November 2017-January 2018
- Worked with leadership to understand event goals and designed various conceptual pieces based on event objectives.
- Managed print ad distribution and online advertisements.
- Contributed to the success of the winter event, “Story Time with Santa”, which resulted in a sold out event and positive attendee reviews.
Technical Writer, Creative Development and Design, Shelby Township, MI
May 2017- August 2017
- Freelanced technical writing for DANA and American Axle
- Worked closely with users and engineers to understand machine functions and clearly document steps for user operations.
- Used Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, & Excel) to write numerous technical documents for industrial machines used by our clients.
Copywriting Intern, Driven Solutions Creative Advertising Supply, Ferndale, MI
May 2016-September 2016
- Copywrote various creative pieces: headlines, emails, social media posts, scripts, etc.
- Developed and presented multiple ad campaign proposals for Henry Ford Village, Gallop Brush Company, and several other clients.
- Performed in depth client industry research prior to all projects to ensure accuracy in all tasks.
Behavioral Research Assistant, Detroit Zoo
October 2015-March 2016
- Conducted research for behavioral analysis and presented findings to Detroit Zoo leadership. Findings were applicable to nationwide habitat applications and constructions.
- Utilized timed interval research strategies to record behavioral patterns.
Head Cashier, Lowes, Clinton Township, MI
- Recognized for being a motivated employee, constantly taking initiative in completing and starting new tasks to help better the work environment, which resulted in multiple promotions.
- Handled escalated customer complaints, solved issues for customer service associates, and worked closely with higher management.
- Demonstrated high level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
The Huffington Post
- Article published on January 23rd, 2017 (It’s Okay to Expect the Unexpected with Medical Marijuana)
- Developed and maintain portfolio WordPress website (Daniellesportfolio.com)
- AdVance, Advertising career development program
- AdCraft, Society comprised of advertising and marketing professionals
- AdCon, Convention for advertising enthusiasts
- AdValance, AdCraft trip to meet other people in industry
- GTB’s “The Dirt”, Program to learn more about different areas in industry
- Consumer Behavior
- Information Technology
- Creative Strategy
- Research Design
- Advertising Medium
- Social Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Developmental Psychology
- Evolutionary Psychology
- Group Dynamics
- Adobe Experience Manager
- JIRA Project Tracking System
- Public Speaking/ Communication
- Creative Writing
- Technical Writing
- Data Entry
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Research Design